14 February 2011

For the Love of Love!

It's no secret that I am a fan of V-Day.  One of the sources of my love for this lovely day is the traditional card that I receive from my Dad each year.  Without fail he finds a card, customizes it with my name + his kind words, stamps & sends it to arrive right on time.  The signature heart & date on the back make me smile every time.  This treasure will sit proudly at my desk alongside Valentines past.  Thanks, Dad!  You are the best that any little girl could ask for.  Love, Peelie.


And another tradition is the classic card from my grandparents each year, the sweetest people in the world!  I can imagine them picking just the right card for each of their 7 grandchildren.  It's the little things...
Happy V-Day, Peeps!
c.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those Valentines are so sweet Camille! I love that your dad has kept this tradition going since you were little!

allison. said...

so sweet! i love dads.

i, of course, got another 'funny' valentine from my dad...

Leila! said...

Honestly, I really think your dad is one of my top 5 favorite parents of all time. HE IS THE BEST!