28 February 2010

all you need is love (4).

finally, it certainly would not be valentine's day without a card from my forever valentine, my dad.  since i can remember he has been giving me cards for valentine's day.  he lovingly chooses just the right card, and scribbles a touching note in his 'best' handwriting.
of course he never forgets his signature 'heart-with-the-arrow' sign-off.  and the card is not complete without the date on the back, hand-written.

i have a box full of these notes from my dad.  it reminds me that no matter what, i will always have him on valentine's day, and this means the world to me.

'lol'.
c.

3 comments:

Leila! said...

Again--I love your family!!!
This is so cute Camille!
I love your dad!!!!!

Dahnya said...

LOL to your sweet dad! Thanks for sharing such a sweet tradition with us!

Unknown said...

Peelie,,

tears abound,

lol dad