10 May 2011

Sparkle, Sparkle!

The ever-romantic gentleman suitor surprised me with these gems this evening.  Somewhere in between homemade salad dressing (lemon-garlic-pepper; we winged it) and pita pizzas this little box found its way into my hands (it was nestled at the bottom of the grocery bag).

I saw this collection on the website recently & fell in love completely.  I debated buying them for myself, but could not think of a legitimate reason for such a lovely reward.  I just love the uniqueness of each stone, and the hand-placement of the rough-cut gems in their cradles, not to mention his explanation of the type/style/characteristics of the stone, being a geophysicist & all.

I have truly found a treasure...

(I don't even want to take them off to sleep!)

c.

1 comment:

Marc said...

P. Diddy would be proud.