24 May 2011

HBD, Dad!

To the one who keeps 'Dad's Jams' in the Bonfire rotation...
To the one who kept me safe from burglars for 18 years...
To the one who brought me flowers on stage after dancing in The Nutcracker...Every time...
To the one who calls to alert me upon his first hearing of, 'Baby It's Cold Outside' each winter...
To the one who taught me to keep score at the Astrodome...
To the one who will dance at my wedding...
To the one who wakes up preeeetty early in the morning...
To the one who still makes me a baby pancake on pancake night...
To the one who tells me it will be ok...Every time...
To the one who exudes honesty & integrity...
To the one who makes me laugh...
To the one, and only...

Cheers to you, Dad.  You are more than any little girl could ask for!
Happy Birthday!

Love,
peelie.

1 comment:

dad said...

peelie

lol dad