24 April 2011

MIA, no more.

I have recently moved into a new role at work as a senior analyst (which is really just a fancy title for one who lives in excel), and it has proven to be quite the time glutton.  I am finally beginning to breathe again, though I do have a presentation tomorrow morning that I should be prepping for as I type...

Ready for a whirlwind update of my life? 
You know what they say about pictures and words.  If I have 1,000 pictures--should the words increase exponentially? 
Let's go!

We attended a lively wedding with a lovely couple.  The Shiner was flowing, and the tunes were jammin'.  My family are my favorite peeps to be around.
Photobooth | Padia Wedding
Family Portrait | Padia Wedding
 A weekend trip to our beloved NYC to run the Manhattan 1/2 Marathon.  We could not have hoped for better weather or a more perfect route.  Around the park, through Times Square, running down Westside highway to finish at Battery Park where we were met with the most incredible cheerleaders!
Livin' GG style | NYC
Super Finisher! | NYC
 I have been feeling quite beachy as of late.  A quick drive down 45, a box of wine, friends, sunscreen & nice books make for a simply fantastic Saturday!
The original beach bums | Galveston
Supplies | Galveston
 I've been going on dates with a fancy gentleman, and our next one is what a girl like me dreams of.  A mystery-destination date is in store.  There are no clues, just suggestions as to what clothes to pack.  I'll find out Friday at IAH where we are going.  Adventuresome, romantic & loves to travel...dreamy!
Sharp-witted conversations | <3.
A handy bouquet from the Farmer's Market (including Anemones, my favorites!) | <3.
The ladies & I donned our finest linens to attend the Polo Match.  We sipped mimosas & cheered the players, gossiping about clothes, boys & life all the while.
Pretty Prints | Polo Match
 A weekend trip to Austin to watch Allison complete the MS150 (congrats again!).  We filled our time with a brewery tour, a drive to Fredricksburg to visit Becker Vineyards, brunch with the lovely Miss Radley & celebrating with Whitney & Bradley.  The weather was so pleasant, like the company.
Crossing the (finish) line | Austin Trip
What is a road trip without horrible diner coffee? | Austin Trip
 My brother & I enjoyed a reading/conversation with David Sedaris followed by dinner at my beloved Mai's.  In that moment, I was the happiest girl in the world!
Painfully Hilarious | Mr. S. Reading

Whimsical & unique.  He signed my other book with "Camille, I am glad that you can walk." | Mr. S. Reading

I do not plan to go another month without checking in.  Cheers, peeps.

c.

No comments: