23 February 2011

It's About Time.

I've never been one for watches.  I have many a friend who admire their intricate engineering & outward beauty with 2, 4, 10+ varieties in their collections, but honestly I have never been taken by the time piece.  I keep a simple watch that is ready for all occasions.  However, on a recent search for a new purse (found! it's the perfect size, and oh-so-cute!) I found myself walking into any store that I could think of in pursuit of the perfect pouch.  From across the room I was drawn to this beaut.  It's big.  It's bold. It's fantastic!  Before I knew it I was having it sized & wearing it out.  You know what they say about finding love where you least expect it...

Here's to spontaneous finds!

c.

Psst!  Remember that charming Great Gatsby Clutch?  Kate's back with a new, whimsical Emma Edition. I feel that Ms. Austen would be quite pleased.

3 comments:

Marc said...

Better take care of that thing! Be sure to watch it at all costs!

--Ke$ha

allison. said...

i LOVE it!!

Leila! said...

Omg. Marc!! I love him!

Great shot of the watch!
And.... that clutch!! NEED IT!